CBD or cannabidiol is being used in healing therapy for decades. Chinese are known for using different herbs for medicinal benefits. They know exactly the benefits of cannabidiol and have been using it for decades. Now the whole world is fond of CBD oil as they too have come across various benefits.
CBD gets derived from the hemp or cannabis plant. The hemp plant belongs to the marijuana group. It isn’t only the CBD oil that is beneficial, but there are around 120 compounds available in all parts of the hemp plant, which have certain properties. Therefore, the leaves, stems, branches, and roots contain certain beneficial compounds.
CBD oil also contains THC components, which leave a psychoactive effect on a person. It was the reason why the FDA didn’t approve CBD. However, after a lot of research and processing, the purest form of CBD oil is extracted that contains less or no THC in it. A legal CBD product should not have more than 0.3% of THC in it.
If you want to buy CBD oil, then try CBD Oil Solutions. It is an online CBD marketplace that got founded in August 2017. They have more than 200 CBD products available online at a reasonable price. They do business with the 20 best brands in the industry. Their easy payment method and quick shipping have created more than 15,000 customers.
Medical science has proved that CBD contains various medicinal benefits. It helps in treating various mental and physical problems. It is used to heal the bruises, wounds, stress, disorder, anxiety, depression, after-effects of chemotherapy, chronic pains like arthritis, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, epilepsy, and stress among kids suffering from PTSD. When you have so many medicinal benefits, then who would ignore such useful products.
There are various types of CBD products available in the market-
- CBD edibles are for those who don’t like the nasty flavor of this oil. Sprinkling or infusing in edibles like gummies, candies, bars, shakes, coffee, pet treats help a person avoid that flavor.
- CBD tinctures are used by those who want instant relief by just putting a few drops under their tongue. It dissolves in the blood faster, which gives tremendous relief instantly.
- CBD topical like a salve, balm, lotion, ointment, the cream is used for external problems like cuts, burns, joint pain, etc. They enter the upper two-layer of the dermis giving relief from any kind of pain.
- CBD capsules are used by those who have no time to eat or drink CBD powder. They simply swallow a capsule, which helps in avoiding its bitter flavor and also stays in the blood for longer.
- CBD beauty products have recently got a lot of popularity. CBD contains antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties that help in rejuvenating the skin.
All these compounds are readily available at any medical store or online. However, not all companies provide authentic products in the market. Most companies claim to provide authentic CBD products, but instead of CBD oil, they use CBD hemp seeds oil in it.
Here are a few things that can help you spot fake CBD instantly –
- Honest CBD companies offer products that contain nothing more than 500mg to 1200mg in every bottle. However, if you come across a company that claims to have 3,000mg or 15,000mg per ounce, ignore them immediately.
- Some companies use hemp seed oil more than CBD in their product. Hemp seed oil isn’t a poisonous compound, but it is just like olive oil and has no benefits like CBD.
- No CBD product can be THC free at all because it is a part of the hemp plant. The least a company can do is remove the maximum amount of THC from the CBD oil to make it a full spectrum.
- CBD isn’t clear in color and cannot be put in clear bottles because it can break down when exposed to light.
- No CBD product can cure any problem it can only help in reducing the side effects on that problem. So don’t go for the brand that claims it can cure Alzheimer’s or cancer.
- Maximum CBD is imported to the US from China and China doesn’t have strong farm regulations or an environmental policy which means that CBD can be contaminated. It is better to use products that are made from CBD grown in Europe and America.
- Ensure that your brand conducts a third-party lab test to authenticate the quality. The lab results are mentioned on their website, along with certification.
- Trustworthy brands will also have a QR code that can be scanned with smartphones. These QR codes will directly take you to the website where lab reports are uploaded by the company.
Let’s not waste money on any product. We understand that if you’re reading this page, then you’ve already been scammed by a fake brand or you’re planning to buy a CBD product, but don’t know the right method. Different online sites will have various options. You can check all products and match all the criteria mentioned above to find the best quality CBD product.